Item No. LK-1002 / 1004 / 1006 / 1008
• LK-1002 : Two burglary zones
• LK-1004 : Four burglary zones
• LK-1006 : Six burglary zones
• LK-1008 : Eight burglary zones
• Microprocessor controlled
• Each burglary zone supervised with end-of-line resistors and fast-response time
• Built-in transformer 18VA and sounder
- Protection zones: one 24 hours emergency zone (N.O loop)
- 2 burglary zone (N.C. loop) - - LK-1002
- 4 burglary zones (N.C. loop) - - LK-1004
- 6 burglary zones (N.C. loop) - - LK-1006
- 8 burglary zones (N.C. loop) - - LK-1008
- Each burglary zone supervised with end-of-line resistors and fast-response time
- Individual By-Pass switches and zone status LED indicators
- Alarm memory for each zone, Battery recharge circuit, and optional remote control
- System output:
- . one timing / latching relay (dry contact)
- . one timing alarm output 12VDC/1.0A
- . one ARM LED terminal output
- . one Auxiliary power output 12VDC/0.5A
- Dimensions : 213w x 300L x 70D mm
One of the key features of alarm control panels is their ability to supervise each burglary zone. By utilizing end-of-line resistors and fast-response time, these panels can effectively monitor and detect any unauthorized access or breaches in the protected areas. This ensures that any potential threats are promptly identified and addressed.
To support the operation of the security system, alarm control panels are equipped with a built-in transformer with a power rating of 18VA. This ensures a stable power supply for the control panel and other connected devices. Additionally, the inclusion of a sounder provides an audible alert in the event of an alarm activation, notifying occupants and deterring potential intruders.
The specifications of alarm control panels vary to cater to different security requirements. They offer multiple protection zones, including a dedicated 24-hour emergency zone for critical areas that require continuous monitoring. Depending on the specific model, the panels can accommodate 2, 4, 6, or 8 burglary zones for comprehensive coverage.
Each burglary zone is supervised through the use of end-of-line resistors and fast-response time, ensuring accurate detection and efficient response to any unauthorized entry attempts. Individual By-Pass switches and zone status LED indicators are provided, allowing users to enable or disable specific zones as needed, while also providing visual feedback on the status of each zone.